UK Citizenship |

November 19, 2009 By Angela Boothroyd

Everyone who applies to become a British citizen, or who applies for indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom,┬ámust demonstrate their knowledge of English language and of life in the UK, in one of two ways: they can take a special English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) course which includes learning about citizenship; […]