To stuff up something (or stuff something up) is to do something badly, or to make a mistake, or to spoil something.
Australian slang / informal English.
See also, mess up
Examples of use:
1. I stuffed up and put too many eggs in the cake.
2. I think I stuffed up my English exam.
3. I stuffed up and accidentally deleted the blog post I was writing.
4. She received a written warning from her boss today because she keeps stuffing up at work.
5. I have to book my flights again because the airline company stuffed up my booking.
||stuff up and stuffs up|
Can you use this phrasal verb in a sentence?
Have you ever stuffed something up?
Image © alisdair