When you stick around, you stay where you are for a period of time; usually because you are waiting for something or someone.
Examples of use:
1. I’ll stick around until you get here.
2. If you stick around until Martine comes home, we can have dinner together.
3. Can you stick around after the meeting? I’d like to talk to you about our new project.
4. I’m sorry I’m late. Thank you for sticking around.
5. You go to the party. We’ll stick around and wait for Simone.
||stick around and sticks around|
Image © Preetam Rai