To sing along is to sing a song with someone else who is already singing it.
Often + with
Examples of use:
1. We can’t help singing along with Jessie J songs.
2. She sang along with the songs on the radio while she made dinnner.
3. If you know the words, sing along!
4. She loves singing along with Abba songs.
5. He sang along tunelessly.
a singalong (noun) is a group of people singing together for fun
||sing along and sings along|
Who is your favourite singer to sing along with?
Image © pheanix on Flickr